Like, wait, you’re not obnoxious and immature anymore? When did that happen?
and yet, I still only feel really accomplished when writing if I break 1667 words in a day.
And believe you me, I have written some terribly silly, self-indulgent things. It’s practically all I write.
This, though…this takes the cake. Over the ridiculous band AU, even. Which is pretty self-indulgent.
and it unexpectedly says “free next month”.
Thank goodness my memory functions only sporadically! It’s like gifts to myself, all the time!
- conquerorwurm are you creeped out and blocking me yet?
- cory acts like a responsible adult
- cory is too crass for polite company
- chell is a reckless badass in my headcanon
- Cheif Bei Fong
- abigail brand
- adorable bats
- alfred is a badass
- also: the unicorn is kon
- anya corazon
- how many tv screens do you need
- her poor internal organs
- his backside amirite
- he does have superior taste in footwear
- HORRIFYING IDEAS THAT SOMETIMES OCCUR TO ME
- CATS ARE MY FAVORITE
- cats from the USSR
- can we credit powerpuff girl villains for growing up to be feminists?
- cats rule people drool
- co-dependent kissme-ses
- casually secretly in love with Garrett
- certified creeper of the Terrible People Club
- cake is the asexual’s primary source of nourishment
- cross-dressing Satan lobster
- K is my actual favorite letter of the alphabet
- Katara does water polo
- kill it with fire
- kick in the teeth is good for some
- Korra eats gangsters for breakfast, eats monsters for lunch, and eats out your girlfriend for dinner
- and korra’s banging her now
- all fandoms should be orgies
- all my visits to that store come with kisses and free drinks
- a minimum of one person will be completely SHAFTED
- and that’s terrible
i want to kiss captain america all over his face
i told my dad this and he said ‘no’ and i said it would be me kissing his face not him (my dad this is a horrible sentence why am i still trying to make it work) and wait where was i going with this the point is i want to kiss him on his face
seeing captain america with my father was the worst decision since seeing batman begins with my father
movies with attractive people in them
There was such a more realistic view to “hey some of these kids are gonna totally do it” and it would be a good idea to educate them.
The “always use condoms” message was hammered into my head when I was a kid, yet by the time I was a teenager (and more likely to actually need condoms), folks had basically stopped emphasizing it (at least to me).
On the other hand, non-honors classes at my predominantly poc high school had to sit through through assemblies that left the school covered in stickers that said “just use it” over a picture of a condom.